101 Ways to Stop Anxiety
Practical Exercises to Find Peace and Free Yourself from Fears, Phobias, Panic Attacks, and Freak-Outs
Tanya J. Peterson
All the Tools You Need to Leave Your Worries Behind!
Are you exhausted and discouraged because anxiety has ambushed and confined you? Maybe your fight for freedom has only strengthened anxiety’s hold on you. Whether you’ve felt imprisoned by your anxious thoughts and emotions for most of your life or have recently begun to experience them, you can wiggle your way out of anxiety’s trap.
101 Ways to Help Stop Anxiety is your plan of action that gives you the tools you need to break free. With this guide to personal empowerment, you’ll gain:
- 101 exercises that will help you regain control of the life you want to live
- Five distinct sections offering practical, easy-to-follow anxiety-beating activities
- Relief from overthinking everything
- Ways to deal with anxiety at work or in school
- Tools to conquer anxiety in your relationships
- Control over your daily and nightly worries
- Workable practices to stop anxiety for life